Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Time to Give This Another Go...

A few years ago, I used to have a blog over at 1up.com. At the time, I figured I'd use it to discuss all the different things that were going on over at my site, Sega-16 (http://www.sega-16.com/), and it was something of a challenge to actually remember to update the darn thing. After a few months, I let it die of starvation, and the world of blogging was left behind me forever...

... or so I thought.

Here I am, giving it another chance, and I honestly hope to keep it updated, at least weekly. What is it with people's obsession with blogs? Why do we feel compelled to share out inner thoughts with people we don't even know? Does anyone read these things? I'm not sure who'll be interested, but I look at the bright side: if no one is reading this, then I'm effectively talking to myself, and people will be none the wiser.

No comments: