Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome 2010

The new year has arrived, which means I have a lot of things to which I can look forward. I plan to start my doctorate degree soon, but it shouldn't hurt my commitment to Sega-16, which is something I cannot see myself not doing. The site's 5 and 1/2 now, and there's still just so much that I still want to write about.

I at least started the new year off on a good note for Sega-16. I finally got around to creating a Youtube channel, where I plan to post some videos of the different games in my Genesis collection. I just got a new digital camera and decided to test it out today by making a video tour of my game room.

Another thing that I intend to accomplish is beating 40 games this year. I completed 39 last year, and I really would like to beat that number. I played so many awesome games this year, and the amount coming in 2010 is staggering. I just hope my wallet can take it!

Oh, and I do hope to blog more, schedule permitting.

No comments: