Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scratch One More Game Off My Genesis List

While browsing eBay yesterday, I came across this little gem!

It had a BIN of only $5.90, so I snatched that sucker up. I've been wanting to play the Ooze for a long time now, and emulation doesn't quite cut it, since the lack of an instruction manual leaves me in the dark about the gameplay. Now that I'll have a complete copy, I can finally review this one. Of course, that's after I finally finish up the Super Monaco GP twins, two games that I've been meaning to get to for a while but can never seem to accommodate in my schedule. Parenting takes a lot of time, and with a full-time job, my gaming time is sadly limited. I should at least have the first game done by the time the Ooze arrives, and they should all give me a few good games to review as I countdown to my 100th for Sega-16.

Another reason I really wanted to play this was because I'm a big fan of the Sega Technical Institute, and this is perhaps its one game with which I haven't spent any time. Now I can remedy that and see if this truly was the innovative action title I've heard it to be.

No comments: