Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank You Mr. Postman!

I just received my copy of Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP for the Genesis from the mailman. I've been looking for this one for quite some time, and it's been harder than you'd think to find a complete copy for a decent price. After months of searching, I finally found one, and for a mere $1.99 to boot!

I haven't really sat down with it yet, but I definitely plan to put plenty of time into it. I want to go back and play the first Super Monaco GP first and then review it for Sega-16, and then I'll dive headfirst into the sequel. From what I've seen though, Senna's game (which he had a direct hand in making) seems like it's leaps and bounds over the already-solid original.

Impressions forthcoming! In the meantime, just check out the video in case you haven't seen this game before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're also into the GP series for the MD. I love the first game more than the second (maybe because I was able to master it, what I actually couldn't do with the sequel).
Awesome blog, by the way. Added it to my favorites!